How can I go about changing the Apple ID for my 4G and iPad?

I

iMore Question

Hello Forum members, I have a problem. I am an iphone user, and have the second generation iphone, a 4G and now the 5S, I have set up apple id's for all the phones as I started using them. However, I made the mistake of doing this using my work email, I recently left work and while I was still there I changed the applie id for th 5S with a personal email, I did not do that with the 4G, which I have recently given to a relative.
How can I go about changing the apple id for the 4G and also for the ipad I have, I am trying to do this, but I am unable to.
I will appreciate any help.
Many thanks,
Isa

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Chaos and Confusion

So let me try to understand this...you used your work email to setup your Apple ID for your all your iPhones and before you left work you were able to change your Apple ID on your 5s? Something is not adding up here...considering you can only use your email to create 1 apple ID that means that when you changed your Apple ID for your 5s it would change for the other iPhones as well since they are all under your work email. And couldn't you just have your relative make her own Apple ID? What am I missing here?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Chaos and Confusion

What's the 4G? Are you referring to the iPhone 4S? Anyway, I agree with the above. Something's not adding up, in my opinion. Feel free to contact Apple Account security.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro