IOS 8.1.3 Install Issues
I am having an issue installing 8.1.3. I go to my updates and it says 8.1.3 is downloaded. I then hit install and i get the "Terms and Conditions" notice. I hit Agree.... And nothing happens. No prompt to install, Nothing. I have to exit and close out the settings window.
- 02-07-2015, 11:40 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,587 Posts
Re: IOS 8.1.3 Install Issues
Trying doing a hard reset.
Hold home button down & power button both at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
Then try the install again.
Perhaps something as simple as this will fix it.
It it doesn't, you may have to visit the Genius Bar at Apple or call them.
A friend of mine had the same issue and had to get Apple involved.
How do I change the default appointment time from 60 to 30 minutes on my iPhone 6 using the IOS 8.1.3?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2016, 08:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2015, 05:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2015, 11:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2015, 10:38 AM
- By pnj36 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2015, 08:37 AM