Can auto filename of iphone 6 photo be changed in settings?
My company switched our phones from Android to iphone 6 this year. I take photos in the field with my phone and then upload them into our network via Windows 7. With my android, every photo would land in the folder on windows 7 with its filename as the date and time the photo was taken--this was very helpful in sorting pics and identifying them at a glance. The iphone 6 I use only assigns the filename as "image 001", which is very annoying when the pic I take tomorrow starts over with "image 001" and then I have to manually rename it so it doesn't replace the current "image 001"! Anyone know of a settings fix for this?
- 02-04-2015, 01:41 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: Can auto filename of iphone 6 photo be changed in settings?Can auto filename of iphone 6 photo be changed in settings?
If you're usin Macs, this may help... http://www.imore.com/how-batch-rename-files-yosemite
Last edited by kch50428; 02-04-2015 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Add
- 02-04-2015, 04:34 PM #3
- 25,064 Posts
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2015, 10:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-04-2015, 08:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2015, 12:40 PM
- By rmachan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2015, 12:29 PM
- By riuk in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2015, 11:44 AM