Prepaid or contract on att?
Should I change to a prepaid plan on att or continue on a contract plan to get a new iphone?
Prepaid seem a lot cheaper. The contract bill has all these surcharges.
Prepaid Id have to pay for the phone upfront.
Don't know what to do. My bills just seem way high when compared to the prepaid.
Thanks a bunch for the help!
- 02-04-2015, 01:27 PM #2
- 02-04-2015, 07:17 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 9 Posts
Re: Prepaid or contract on att?
That would completely depend on your usage. Prepaid can cost quite a bit more if you're a power user. assess your needs and figure out how much data and talk time you need. AT&T isnt that expensive and if youre worried about cost shoot over to t-Mobile. They always seem to be cheaper than the others. (I do not use T-Mobile service).
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2015, 10:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2015, 12:33 PM
- By rmachan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2015, 12:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2015, 12:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2015, 11:40 AM