Purchased iphone 6 plus on Dec 2014. photos not going to icloud
Previously had iphone 5 & all my photos were automatically going to icloud. However since December 3rd my photos are going on to my phone & ipad but are not in icloud . my photo stream is on & i have backed up.I did forget to sign out of my nold phone(which igave to a friend) for a while, untill i reralised that I hadnt.Should this have an effect on my nicloud now.
- 02-03-2015, 09:38 AM #2
Re: Purchased iphone 6 plus on Dec 2014. photos not going to icloud
Go back to the basics:
1. Create an iCloud or iTunes backup of both the iPhone 5 and your iPad.
2. Sign out of iCloud on both devices and then reboot them.
3. Sign back in to iCloud on both devices and make sure that photo stream is enabled on both devices.
NOTE: The photos you upload to My Photo Stream are stored in iCloud for 30 days to give your devices plenty of time to connect and download them.
Source: My Photo Stream FAQ - Apple Support dated Jan. 15, 2015
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2015, 12:14 PM
- By knotsure in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 32Last Post: 02-07-2015, 02:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2015, 05:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2015, 08:40 AM