Opening camera from lock screen
Hey all. I have an iPhone 6 with latest iOS version. Every now and then when I'm trying to go from lock screen to camera the viewfinder stays for a second and then turns to black. Pressing home button takes me back to lock screen but the problem persists if I try to go to camera again from lock screen. Going there via unlocking the phone works fine.
Any others with same problem? Resetting phone fixes the problem for some time.
- 02-02-2015, 06:00 AM #2
- 02-02-2015, 07:27 AM #3
- 02-02-2015, 10:19 AM #5
- 03-14-2015, 03:59 AM #7iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Opening camera from lock screen
Did it work out? I had the same issue with my iPhone 5. I went to Settings, Control Center, turned off access from lock screen, turned it back on then powered down the phone. When I powered her up again the problem was resolved! Did I just say 'her'?
- By orcaholic in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-07-2015, 10:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2015, 08:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2015, 07:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2015, 01:11 PM