Is there anything better than the Remote app...?

I

iMore Question

...to control my iTunes playlists and Internet Radio from my Air 2 to play on my sound system Remote does not sem to find anything. It keeps searching and loading for ever, woth no results.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is there anyting better that Remote...

I'm still trying to picture in my mind why you're using the remote app...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Using that app makes no sense. You should probably find out if the manufacturer of your sound system has an app that would be useful.

Hammam42

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello, all, from a new member and a new iPad Air 2 owner.

Judging by your responses, no offense, but maybe you don't really know what Remote does. Here is the deal: I have a big music library on my Mac, that I listen to using iTunes to pick tracks, artists, albums... you name it. I also like to listen to the Internet radio. Now, I discovered I could listen to this music over my stereo sound system, via Wi-Fi. Great. But when I'm anywhere not near my Mac, i need to keep control of iTunes. This where the app. Remote on my Air 2 comes into play. With it, I can pick tracks, play and stop and adjust volume from anywhere in the house. But Remote sometimes has a hard time just connecting to my musicde library or the Interet radio. Hence my question. Thank you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2