After updating from ios 8.1.2 to 8.1.3, i can no longer receive video streaming.
First, is there any way to back of 8.1.3?
Second, does anyone have any ideas why the video streaming might not be working? It is a streaming live horse show, and with 8.1.2, we have been watching the show for days. It would occasionally get the messafe "could not load movie" after running a long time. But now after the update, the streaming video will not even start. No error message. We do get an initial "loading" message, but then nothing.
Please help. I am at [redacted]
Last edited by JustMe'D; 01-29-2015 at 01:31 PM.
- 01-29-2015, 02:02 PM #2
- 01-29-2015, 02:41 PM #3Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: After updating from ios 8.1.2 to 8.1.3, i can no longer receive video streaming.
- By AppMania_ua in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2015, 05:11 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 61Last Post: 02-08-2015, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2015, 12:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2015, 10:20 AM
- By Park in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 10:12 AM