How do I change the iTunes account user on same device used by 2 family members?
I Had an iTunes voucher for a gift. Loaded it to my own iTunes account. My husband has ipad2 which doesn't have flash player. So I found flash player for his iPad and followed the link from Apple that takes me to iTunes store page. All good so far. However when I click buy, his account details come up asking for his iTunes pasword (no funds on his account) but with no way of changing login to my login so I can buy him the flash player and download it to his iPad.
I'm trying to do this from his iPad.
My question is how do I change the login details from his to mine through using his iPad and not my laptop where my login comes up automatically as does his on his device?
- 01-29-2015, 12:26 PM #2
- 01-29-2015, 03:08 PM #3Banned
- 8,230 Posts
Re: How do I change the iTunes account user on same device used by 2 family members?
Just log out of the AppStore on his Id and log in with yours. Scroll to the bottom of the AppStore and you should see his account name. Tap it and you'll get a pop up letting you sign out. Tap it again to enter your credentials.
- By SeanHRCC in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 61Last Post: 02-08-2015, 06:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2015, 10:12 AM