How do I delete synced picture albums off the iPhone?
I selected sync to get pics from my phone to my computer not realizing all my pics from my computer would go to my phone. I now have over 4000 pics in dozens of albums from my genealogy research on my phone. How do I delete them?
- 01-29-2015, 09:34 AM #2
- 38,467 Posts
re: How do I delete synced picture albums off the iPhone?
To delete synced photos and videos from your device
- In iTunes, click the Device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper-right corner first.)
- Click the Photos tab in the resulting window.
- Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
Note: To delete all synced photos, deselect "Sync Photos from" and, when asked, click "Remove photos."
- Click Apply.
Source: iTunes: Syncing photos - Apple Support
- 01-29-2015, 05:19 PM #3
- 01-29-2015, 05:20 PM #4
- By gcwj in forum Accessibility & Special NeedsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-15-2015, 11:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:51 AM