Why am I unable to play music on my iPhone 6 after attempting to create a playlist?
Last night I was listening to music on my iphone6 when I decided to create a playlist on it.
I typed in the name of the playlist, then pressed -songs- and started adding tracks, each individual song now had a pink plus sign next to it incased in a grey circle.
Anyway, after selecting the songs I wanted for the playlist, I went back to the playlist and the songs had not been added.
Eventually I tired of trying to figure out how to create a playlist, but more annoyingly, now I cannot remove the pink plus signs from next to every song on the phone, and as a result I can no longer listen to music through the phone.
How do I remove the pink plus signs, and return to the standard music listening experience?
- 01-29-2015, 09:27 AM #2
- 38,490 Posts
re: Why am I unable to play music on my iPhone 6 after attempting to create a playlist?
The pink + signs indicate that you are still in the add music to your playlist mode. If you're done adding songs to your playlist, select "Done" in the upper right corner of the screen. Afterwards, you will automatically be in your playlist. Simply tap on a song to start playing it.
- By gcwj in forum Accessibility & Special NeedsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-15-2015, 11:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2015, 05:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:53 AM