How can I turn off my iPhone 6 screen and still get calls?
When my screen was dark, calls went to voicemail. I fixed that by changing the lock schedule to 'never'. Now my screen is always on. I feel that's a waste of power. I should be able to get calls even when the screen is dark. Can someone help? Thanks.
- 01-29-2015, 06:57 AM #2
- 2,387 Posts
Re: How can I turn off my iPhone 6 screen and still get calls?
Smartphones are designed to receive calls and text while the device is on standby. IE your screen is off and you have a cellular signal
Your issue is not with the screen going dark at all. Test call yourself when you know you have a signal
- By lensterman in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2015, 07:48 PM
- By Stan Jackson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2015, 07:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2015, 01:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2015, 06:00 AM