Why won't my iPhone 4 is connect to the internet?
Ever since I updated to 7.1.2 on my iPhone 4 it's been terrible. At first the update didn't finish successfully, so I had to restore the phone in order for the update to go through.
And now even though it displays that I have 3G, it says I'm not connected to the internet.
My wifi detection is a lot weaker than it was before this update, now it will only recognize my router and nothing else.
I've tried restarting the phone, turning off and on airplane mode, and reset the network settings and still nothing has improved.
I would really appreciate it if someone knows a fix to this problem.
- 01-29-2015, 09:16 AM #2
- 38,462 Posts
re: Why won't my iPhone 4 is connect to the internet?
Put your device in DFU Mode, connect your device to your computer via USB, make sure the computer is connected to the internet and that you've installed the latest iTunes version, and then when iTunes detects your phone in recovery, select to restore it. Afterward the process is finished, do not restore from a backup. Set up the device as new. If after that, the are still experiencing connectivity problems, take the device to the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose it for you.
- By gcwj in forum Accessibility & Special NeedsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-15-2015, 11:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2015, 05:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:51 AM