Water resistance smart watches
So I have a lg g watch and I saw a video from lg showing a woman taking a shower and in the video their was no soap just water. So my question is if I took a shower with my watch and got soap on it would it ruin it? Only reason I'm asking is because my Sony experia z3 got ruined after it got soap and water mixed on it. So any experianced users wash their watch in the shower ?
- 01-29-2015, 03:25 AM #2
- 01-29-2015, 04:19 AM #3
Re: Water resistance smart watches
Most waterproof devices are made for water only. Any soap, soda, or other chemicals can still ruin the device. They do not make the components of waterproof/water resistant devices to withstand those types of harsh corrosives.
- 02-16-2015, 04:56 AM #4
- By sifatkhan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2015, 01:28 AM
- By Ryan Muggah in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2015, 03:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2015, 07:00 AM
- By sifatkhan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2015, 06:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2015, 04:22 PM