How can I set it up so that my child's text messages get forwarded to my e-mail?

I

iMore Question

she has an I phone 5 s and I would like to see who'm she is texting with and what the texts are thank you zoran

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: how can i set up to get my childs texts to my e-mail?

Conduct random physical device inspections... have her give you the phone, unlocked... and look at them on the phone... or... link her phone number with an instance of Message on an iDevice you control...

iOS and OS X: Link your phone number and Apple ID for use with FaceTime and iMessage - Apple Support

How can I link my iPhone number with Messages on my iPad, iPod touch, or Messages for Mac?
When you sign in to Messages with your Apple ID on your iPhone, you link your phone number to your Apple ID. If you then sign in to Messages with the same Apple ID on your iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, Messages will link that device to your phone number as well.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Depending on your carrier you can get parental control programs to monitor your daughter.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Conduct random physical device inspections... have her give you the phone, unlocked... and look at them on the phone... or... link her phone number with an instance of Message on an iDevice you control........

'Nuf said!!!!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Yes, however, typically those programs will not work with iMessage.

We do not know for sure if the OP was asking about iMessages or SMS. Since Keith explained the iMessage part, I filled the OP in about carrier parental control programs. :)

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Right I just wanted to add the caveat for the OP that if the child is using iMessage, those carrier programs will possibly not work.

Bartman27

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I came across a site that offers a program to monitor your child's phone. Pumpic is the name of the company. Just google it. It may suit your needs and it looks thorough.

txundertaker

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site

KCH,

I have tried this and it only worked for like one day, can u give me some pointers

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

I've given you all I know... try some of the other suggestions above.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2