How can I eliminate the e-mail preview on my iPad Air 2
I like a list of my e-mails. If I choose to read an e-mail I can then click on that list and engage the e-mail.
However, on my new iPad Air 2 I get a list of e-mails on the left side of the screen and an e-mail on the right side of the screen.
this is distracting, enables others to see an e-mail that is none of their business and reduces productivity. How can I eliminate that half of the screen?
- 01-28-2015, 02:16 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2016, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2015, 05:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2015, 02:17 PM
- By littlesqualker in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2015, 01:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2015, 01:22 PM