When reinstalling Mavericks, what do I do if it constantly states "temporarily unable to download"?
I have tried resetting my broadband numerous times. This not the issue as I have also taken my computer to other houses and tried their broadbands without success.
This has occurred now for over a week.
Apple Help reckon that it is the broadband hub, but after trying numerous hubs from numerous suppliers, this is crock.
I cannot try another Mac to attempt anything else and none of my friends have a mac.
PC World tell me there is nothing I can do or they can do.
- 01-26-2015, 12:01 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: When reinstalling Mavericks, what do I do if it constantly states "temporarily unable to downloa
Obtain a memory stick sufficient to hold the Mavericks install file - and go to an Apple Store and have them put the install file on the memory stick for you... or find someone with a working computer and reliable network connection and have them download for you and save to the memory stick.
- 01-26-2015, 12:31 PM #3
- By David Erato in forum MacBook ProReplies: 10Last Post: 03-15-2015, 09:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2015, 10:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2015, 10:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2015, 08:42 AM