Just wanted to say thank you.
Thank you. Thank you. It is wonderful to see a "how to" page that has precise, detailed instructions (with pictures). I can't tell you how many times I have searched the internet for info on how to do something and found many sites, but the lack of detail on them has been dreadful to say them least. ehow is the worst. It's instructions for replaces an iPhone 4s would be like this: 1)Remove the back of the phone. 2) Remove the battery, taking particular care about the grounding plate and screw length. 3) Replace battery and back. 4) Done! (All without pictures). So thank you, Allyson. Why doesn't Apple have a replacement program? As Harry Potter would say, "dunno", but it is great to have people like you helping others on the net. Thanks again.
- 01-25-2015, 05:57 PM #2
- 01-25-2015, 05:57 PM #3
- 01-25-2015, 06:27 PM #4
- 01-26-2015, 09:57 AM #5
- 01-26-2015, 02:32 PM #6
Love reading this type of feedback! Ally's how-to's are indeed pretty awesome... and the how-to section as a whole is a great resource. If you have suggestions on new how-to topics, or ideas on how we might make things even more helpful... let me know!
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2015, 08:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2015, 10:34 AM
- By OBF in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 49Last Post: 02-13-2015, 02:04 PM
- By jaleesag88 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 17Last Post: 01-27-2015, 03:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2015, 02:17 PM