Just wanted to say thank you.

I

iMore Question

Thank you. Thank you. It is wonderful to see a "how to" page that has precise, detailed instructions (with pictures). I can't tell you how many times I have searched the internet for info on how to do something and found many sites, but the lack of detail on them has been dreadful to say them least. ehow is the worst. It's instructions for replaces an iPhone 4s would be like this: 1)Remove the back of the phone. 2) Remove the battery, taking particular care about the grounding plate and screw length. 3) Replace battery and back. 4) Done! (All without pictures). So thank you, Allyson. Why doesn't Apple have a replacement program? As Harry Potter would say, "dunno", but it is great to have people like you helping others on the net. Thanks again.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Re:

Love reading this type of feedback! Ally's how-to's are indeed pretty awesome... and the how-to section as a whole is a great resource. If you have suggestions on new how-to topics, or ideas on how we might make things even more helpful... let me know!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW