How do you unlink games from game center?

Kevin Daye

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
how do you unlink games from game center

Ok, *I need help here. Can someone explain please tell me how to unlink modern war from game center

Here's what happened. *I have a friend who had 2 modern war accounts, he had one on his cell phone and one on a work ipad, he was in the process of switching jobs and had to get rid of of one. *He ask if i wanted it, I said yes i can put it on an old iphone. This was before they came out with being able to link games to game center. The plan was to give it back to him when he got another device. Then came the linking thing. With out really know what was going on i linked the game to my account. Now i cant get it to unlink to give it back to him. I thought it was linked to my gmail account and got with Gree and they told me to get with google. I did everything they said and its still linked. I even went as far as deleting my google account so there would be nothing for it to be linked to. Everytime i try to transfer thw game back, he keeps getting a message saying it linked to another account. So i started checking again and it seems its linked to my *me.com (apple email address). So im thinking it was linked to it. I have been trying to transfer it back for over a month how do i unlink this game from all accounts to transfer it back?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do you unlink games from game center

It is my understanding that the "link" is permanent, but signing in to game center with a different Apple ID is arguably your only option, but I'm not certain.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2