camera roll and photo stream
I thought the whole point of photo stream was to be able to move photos to the cloud so as to not take up too much space on your different devices. Has something recently changed?
I used to be able to take pictures on my iPhone and they would automatically be copied to photo stream and then I could delete them from the camera roll.
I just deleted several photos from my camera roll and they were simultaneously deleted from my photo stream, is anyone else having this issue?
- 01-25-2015, 04:42 PM #2
- 01-25-2015, 04:46 PM #3
- 01-25-2015, 04:52 PM #4
- 01-25-2015, 06:35 PM #5
Re: camera roll and photo stream
My Photo Stream is for streaming photos from your phone to another device like your computer. iCloud Photo Library is for storing photos in the same way as Dropbox. Minus the app. iCloud Photo Sharing is sharing photos with family or friends. You share the same albums and such. And all of it takes up space on your iCloud storage. So if it gets full, there's no room to back up what's currently on the phone. You would have to buy more space.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2015, 08:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2015, 10:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2015, 07:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2015, 01:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2015, 12:19 PM