iphone 5s battery drains quickly after ive had new battery fitted
ive taken it to apple twice but problem persists
whats the fix for this ?
- 01-25-2015, 04:06 PM #2
- 01-25-2015, 04:47 PM #3
- 24,994 Posts
Re: iphone 5s battery drains quickly after ive had new battery fitted
Maybe it's what you're doing on the phone. To see if the battery is bad, take this test:
Write down your usage and standby time, press the sleep/wake button (or lock button, as some call it) to put the device to sleep, and set the device down for five minutes. When you come back, take note of the change in time. If your device is sleeping properly, then the Standby time should have increased by five minutes and your Usage time by <1 minute . If your Usage time rises by more than one minute, you have a drain problem. Something is keeping your device from sleeping properly, significantly shortening the time it will last.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 01-25-2015, 05:28 PM #4
- 01-26-2015, 11:12 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why does my iPhone 5s battery drain quickly after i've had the new battery fitted?
hi thanks for replying my iphone drains overnight when on stand bye ive taken it to genius bar they done a D F U
and they said iy would fix problem but it still does it.
ive tried all the battery saving tips but it still drains
and my phone is out of warranity what can i do to first diagonose whats wrong with it ?
and howe to fix?
- 01-27-2015, 02:21 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2015, 02:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2015, 02:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2015, 01:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2015, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2015, 10:12 AM