I recently jail brisk my ios 8.1.2 iPad mini (untethered) through pangu. After accidentally uninstalling a vital Cydia file and respringing, cydia dissapeard. I still have all of my jailbreak files I just can't get anymore because cydia is gone. I tried re jail breaking but it didn't help. Any suggestions?
- 01-24-2015, 04:12 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,356 Posts
Re: Cydia dissapeard
Honestly, you're one of the people that probably shouldn't be jailbreaking. If you're going to delete things without knowing what they do, you're going to get yourself into trouble.
If Apple is still signing 8.1.2, your best bet is to restore the device and jailbreak from there.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2015, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 08:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2015, 03:57 PM
- By Matthew Pollard in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2015, 07:24 AM