Which would you get today: iPhone 5 or iPhone 5S?

rpac78

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I recently switched back to a temporary iPhone after a quick romp through Windows phone-land and I need to get another phone. My contract ends in a year so till then I'll need to buy a phone myself.

My question is if I should save money and get an iPhone 5 (it's ~$150 cheaper) or just pay a bit more for the iPhone 5s?

I already seen the spec differences between the two but I'd like to know if users can tell the difference.

Thanks!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
5s would least you longer in terms of upgrade availability. It has the newer 64bit processor which is the new normal standard in iPhones.

However, my brain screams "Get a 5c!". That phone is still, in my eyes, Apple's most beautiful and eye catching device.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
5s. It will last longer and get more updates. The processor alone will be better for long term with apps going to 64 bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I recently switched back to a temporary iPhone after a quick romp through Windows phone-land and I need to get another phone. My contract ends in a year so till then I'll need to buy a phone myself.

My question is if I should save money and get an iPhone 5 (it's ~$150 cheaper) or just pay a bit more for the iPhone 5s?

I already seen the spec differences between the two but I'd like to know if users can tell the difference.

Thanks!

How do you switch back to a phone you don't even have?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711