Could I have found another solution?

I

iMore Question

I might have found another solution

Yes I have not been able to delete my photos or albums because they were associated from my laptop that has now died. And it has been driving me crazy. However I went into settings then into photo and camera inside the settings, then I chose to turn on the iCloud photo Library beta, or turn off if you have it on.once you turn it on or read turn it on it has deleted those associated iTunes photos they're gone instantaneously I solve my problem.. I hope this was on understandable

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: I might have found another solution

Yes I have not been able to delete my photos or albums because they were associated from my laptop that has now died. And it has been driving me crazy. However I went into settings then into photo and camera inside the settings, then I chose to turn on the iCloud photo Library beta, or turn off if you have it on.once you turn it on or read turn it on it has deleted those associated iTunes photos they're gone instantaneously I solve my problem.. I hope this was on understandable

Awesome!!! Is it working well for you then?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: I might have found another solution

So are the photos in iCloud Photo Library? If so, be careful. They will take up your free iCloud storage space.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73