Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iEd
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Is it normal for my iPhone 6 Plus Sleep/Wake button to wiggle a little bit?

I've had my iPhone 6 Plus since the end of October.It's an amazing device i have no complaints except for its lock button.Since this is my firts iPhone i can't reslly tell if this is normal and if it's supposed to be like this but when i put my finger on it and start moving it it sort of wiggles back and forth...from left to right.What is your opinion,guys?Thanks in advance!
    iMore Genius

Default Re: Is it normal for my iPhone 6 Plus Sleep/Wake button to wiggle a little bit?

If you think it's an issue - take it to an Apple GeniusBar.
    iEd
    Banned

Default Re: Is it normal for my iPhone 6 Plus Sleep/Wake button to wiggle a little bit?

My sleep wake button wiggles a bit. Doesn't bother me though. I always expect some sort of play in device buttons and switches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fatfury likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    I've had my iPhone 6 Plus since the end of October.It's an amazing device i have no complaints except for its lock button.Since this is my firts iPhone i can't reslly tell if this is normal and if it's supposed to be like this but when i put my finger on it and start moving it it sort of wiggles back and forth...from left to right.What is your opinion,guys?Thanks in advance!
    Mine does the same thing. Its very minimal, so for me, Im not concerned one bit. I have been an iPhone user since the 3g. In my case, it seems pretty normal. I don't feel it will loosen over time or become non-functional.

...but like the post above me suggests, if you feel its an issue for you, take it to the apple store and speak with a genius. Your call.
    iMore Genius

One of the things I love about Apple is the excellent customer service you get. I'd suggest that you stop by a store, to ease your mind.
    Banned

I couldn’t tell you if my sleep/wake button wiggles or not. My phone is in a Spigen Neo Hybrid case, and I don’t even see the actual button on the phone.
    iMore Expert

In my personal experience most buttons and or switches will have a little play or wiggle. A visit to an Apple Store can provide a professional analysis.
    iMore Newbie

Same thing happened to me. I took in to the Apple Store and they fixed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk