How does my son access our family shared iTunes account on his Mac computer
We have the family share with iTunes in our apples and we love it! We can't figure out how to access it through the computer though. We can see all our family when we are on our iPhone or iPads...but when he signs into his iTunes on the laptop we can't find my master account with all of the songs and apps we originally downloaded pre the family share. Now everything he wants to add to his computer iTunes want to charge.
- 01-20-2015, 10:04 PM #2
- 01-21-2015, 12:55 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 119 Posts
Re: How does my son access our family shared iTunes account on his Mac computer
Top right in iTunes by your user name. Tap the little down arrow, tap family share then purchases. When taken to the store on the left will be another arrow with your family list. Tap who you want then music, movies or apps.
- By LunarMoon in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 15Last Post: 09-24-2015, 10:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2015, 09:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2015, 09:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2015, 08:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2015, 06:00 PM