Has anyone's Phone conversation ever been recorded as a voicemail?

I

iMore Question

I rang my friend on Saturday from my iPhone, her side of the conversation was recorded as a voicemail on my iphone.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Just abit worried that my calls are being recorded at all!?!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Phone conversation was recorded as a voicemail.

Nope. Never! Is it possible that she was calling you at the same time you were calling and the voicemail recording kicked in at the same time the call connected?

ellzebelles

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
No she wasn't ringing me at all.

It's the strangest thing, I'm not sure whether I should go to the Apple Store?
I don't know if they would be able to do anything.......

Vapor Stix

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Yes! Happened to me on the weekend.. My phome call came thru as a voicemail and the whole thing was recorded.
What did you find out about it?????
Thanks.

Renay 123

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes. I kept my Samsung hue flip phone in my bra. I was having a conversation with my husband and my phone vibrated. I saw that I had a voicemail so I listened to it and it was our conversation?

Brandon986

Aug 31, 2018
Visit site
Yes. I kept my Samsung hue flip phone in my bra. I was having a conversation with my husband and my phone vibrated. I saw that I had a voicemail so I listened to it and it was our conversation?

I got the same thing, also by a nearby area code, me and my mom were talking and i heard the voice mail and i was shook

Krystle Firpo

Sep 17, 2021
Visit site
Yes!! This happened to me on a Friday 1 week ago!! I was on the phone with my husband for 4 minutes. When I got off the phone it said I had a voicemail from his contact name. I listened to it and it was our whole conversation!! Did you find any information out on this??

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Krystie, First of all, hello and welcome to iMore. I wanted to point out that this conversation is6 years old with the last post being made 3 years ago. It's hard to say if you'll get a response.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice