Synch two iPhones (via iCloud restore) when the old one has newer version
I have iPhone5 which as 8.2.1 version and have recently acquired 5s with only 7.0.x. I'm trying to restore my data from icloud but when I do so, it tells me that my 5s needs to be updated to 8.2.1 first. I'm stuck because there's no option to update it. I really need to sync them together and give away iPhone 5 afterwards.
How can I update but still be able to restore from icloud.
- 01-20-2015, 07:43 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2015, 10:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2015, 09:07 AM
- By budmonster in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2015, 01:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2015, 12:15 AM
- By daysy1971 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2015, 10:04 PM