Iphone 4S Diary NIGHTMARE - disappearing acts!
Hi there - am sure there is someone (at least someone) out there that can help me. I have an iphone 4S, it's pretty ancient, but software is up to date and it's generally pretty reliable, EXCEPT for the diary! It keeps disappearing! Today, not only have ALL the events disappeared (past and present) but also all the calendars except the Birthdays tab. I am self employed and use my diary all the time. It's driving me literally crazy. Can anyone shed any light on how to get my events back please? I see them on the laptop and on the ipad, but not on my phone (the device I depend on the most!). Thanks in advance.
- 01-19-2015, 01:53 PM #2
- 01-20-2015, 01:30 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why do my iPhone 4S diary entries keep disappearing?
Thank you for answering my plea. Yesterday I could only see Birthdays under "other". I have gone into each mail account now and switched on calendars, so now showing Hotmail and GMail, but not the icloud one, even though it's switched on. Am sure it's something sooo simple - I just don't know what it is...
CONTACTED APPLE SUPPORT AND IS NOW FIXED. HAD TO DELETE ICLOUD ACCOUNT, SWITCH CALENDAR APPS ON AND OFF A NUMBER OF TIMES AND FINALLY RESTORED.
Last edited by fantabbydozo; 01-20-2015 at 12:23 PM.
- 01-20-2015, 10:35 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2015, 05:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2015, 10:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2015, 08:40 AM