Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default suggest a wireless transfer files app?

I'm looking for a app that can wireless transfer files from a PC to iPad. For videos, music, pdf etc. Would be great if there was no software to install on PC.

I know there are a few apps out there that do it but none of them will put the transferred file in the correct place.

For instance if i transfer a video it will not be put in the "videos" app on my iPad. Instead i have to watch the video through the transfer app.

Default Re: suggest a wireless transfer files app?

For videos there's no way to get them into the Videos app. The Videos app doesn't have anything in it except stuff purchased in iTunes or videos you out into iTunes on your PC and then sync it to the iPad.
    That's generally true with other documents too. You can't use a wifi transfer app and then get them into a different app on the iPad. However most wifi transfer apps should allow "Open inů" menu where you can own the transferee file in another app.