My iPhone 5 cannot turn on.
My iPhone 5 was working perfectly up to today with no indication of any trouble. It is two years old this month. I used it to check something on the Internet and left it for awhile. When I tried to use it again it was dead and it would not switch on. I can ring it from my other mobile and it accepts messages, but I cannot switch it on. Could it be the battery? Can Apple turn off all power to an iPhone 5 by remote. I received an email from Apple today also which stated that some attempts had been made access my phone and that my ICloud had been restricted. Could there be a connection? Thanks. Flan
Last edited by kch50428; 01-17-2015 at 05:47 PM. Reason: redact email
- 01-17-2015, 05:49 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,842 Posts
Re: My iPhone 5 cannot turn on.
It could be a very dead battery... plug in with the Apple supplied charger and cord overnight and try to turn on in the morning... the other issue is someone has tried to hijack your AppleID - and its likely they were not successful... but were I you, I would change my password and make sure 2-factor authentication is in use on your AppleID
- By Stan Jackson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-18-2015, 03:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2015, 08:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2015, 07:31 PM
When I click on a live website in my yahoo mail safari says the server quit responding. What is up?IBy iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2015, 05:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2015, 04:56 PM