- iMore Nanite
- 10 Posts
Why I can't log in to iCloud from MacBook?
I just need your help because I have a big problem with my iCloud on MacBook.
So basically, I can't log into my iCloud account on my MacBook (everywhere else it works iPad, iPhone etc.) I tried to change password, reboot my computer but I still can't log in, I have no idea what's the problem. It's been 2 weeks and I still don't know what to do..
Here's screenshot what pops out when I enter my email and password - http://i.imgur.com/SE1jzlA.png
I contacted Apple support but they haven't replied yet.
- 01-17-2015, 11:16 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2015, 10:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2015, 10:15 AM
- By michael29angelo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2015, 09:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2015, 09:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2015, 09:40 AM