- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Why can't my iPhone 3GS be detected in my computer?
My iPhone 3GS 6.1.6 can't be detected by iTunes, computer, and other softwares.
- I've already tried using another USB and another computer but it didn't work.
- The screen of my phone is completely black.
- Whenever I try entering DFU or recovery mode, it won't work.
- I tried charging the phone but nothing appears on the screen.
What should I do? It is a second-hand phone and before these events happened, I've jailbroken this phone unsuccessfully. Please, help!
Last edited by michael29angelo; 01-17-2015 at 09:27 AM.
- 01-17-2015, 09:20 AM #2
- 01-17-2015, 09:53 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2016, 11:01 AM
- By Gator352 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 34Last Post: 01-20-2015, 02:52 PM
- By Wotcher! in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2015, 09:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2015, 08:51 AM