How do I get my contacts off my son's iPad?
My 8 year old son has an iPad Mini. We are using the Family Share and I created an iCloud account for him. I've set it up where it's all his iCloud info on the iPad and turned off contacts so that he would be able to message his friends and myself. However, my contacts show up. How do I stop this from happening? I've tried turning off contacts and selecting delete from the iPad option but they still appear. Any suggestions?
- 01-16-2015, 08:10 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: How do I get my contacts off my son's iPad?
Unless I'm missing something, if his iCloud ID is different than yours then your iCloud information should not be syncing to his device and vice-versa. I don't use the Family Share option so I'm not too keen on its function with the exception of the obvious.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 03-06-2015, 08:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2015, 07:19 AM
- By mckillio in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2015, 06:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2015, 06:27 PM
- By bazn in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2015, 05:10 PM