I have a problem with my mac Maverick...it is giving me lots of pop up and not allowing me to do anything. even not able to reset safari,not able to open any website (cause its not allowing me to type the website address in address bar).
so kindly help me out to fix the issue.
all the options is unhilighted. only quit safari option is there...nothing else.
not able kill the process through the activity monitor cause its not showing that adware
- 01-16-2015, 03:44 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,843 Posts
- By VividDreams in forum iOS 8Replies: 18Last Post: 08-22-2015, 04:37 PM
- By jkmasi in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2015, 08:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2015, 12:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2015, 01:43 PM
With over 19,000 songs in iTunes match songs stream without issue, but there is no available? What happened to them?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 01:00 PM