No cellular service pop up - Please help.
I have an iPad Air WiFi only. I continually get a pop up telling me I have no celluar service and need to sign up for one. I have the cellular service toogle off in settings. I have reset wifi settings, turned off the phone, and also done a soft reset. I do not want or need cellular service. Thank you for any help.
- 01-15-2015, 08:16 AM #2
- 01-15-2015, 08:34 AM #3
- 01-15-2015, 08:44 AM #4
Re: No cellular service pop up - Please help.
I was pretty sure it is wifi only. Now, you have me wondering. How would I know? I do not remember paying the extra money for the wifi/cellular one. As far as putting it in Airplane mode, that works - but ONLY if I don't want to use my bluetooth keyboard.
Thank you both for your help. It is hard to understand all of this sometimes.
- 01-15-2015, 02:26 PM #6
- 01-15-2015, 02:42 PM #7
- 01-16-2015, 07:31 PM #9
- By tikchowdhurry in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 44Last Post: 04-27-2015, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2015, 06:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2015, 01:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2015, 12:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2015, 12:00 PM