Why won't my iPhone 4 complete the installation of iOS 7 on it?
I have tried to set and restore several times but the I tunes will not complete have done the hold on off button and home button same time it won't move has been like this for 3 weeks please help don't know what else to do with it. On the reset settings via lap top it removes to restor but will not complete the bar to finish then shows the plug and iTunes
- 01-13-2015, 07:27 PM #2
- 38,524 Posts
Re: In process of updating I phone 4 to ios7 the it tunes plug will not go
Connect your iPhone to a computer that has the latest version of iTunes installed and then out your iPhone in DFU mode. When it DFU mode, you will not see anything on the iPhone's retina display, however, iTunes will detect that it's in recovery. iTunes will then give you the option to restore and update. Do it. Make sure your computer has a good internet connection.
- By Heisenberg in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 03-12-2015, 01:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2015, 06:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2015, 05:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2015, 04:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2015, 04:12 PM