No family share in iCloud settings on iPhone 4s
When I try to accept invitation to join family sharing there is no family share in the iCloud settings on my iPhone 4s. How do I accept the invitation?? The email doesn't work either!
- 01-13-2015, 03:36 PM #2
- 01-13-2015, 05:33 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 120 Posts
Re: No family share in iCloud settings on iPhone 4s
Yep, have to be running iOS 8. When I was setting up my kids rMinis before Christmas I couldn't get my son's to show Family Sharing. Drove myself nuts for a couple hours trying everything I could think of when my husband suggested connecting it to his iTunes to wipe it and start again. When he did we discovered it was still running iOS 7. Simple but it didn't even occur to me.
- By dasupaman23 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2015, 05:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2015, 11:02 PM
- By GameGuru in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2015, 07:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2015, 02:49 PM