I can't get rid of GMT on my iPhone 5. How can I accomplish this? I have version 8.1.2
Whenever I add an event to my calendar, it appears on the calendar in GMT time. My time zone is Mountain Time. Responses tell me to go to Settings: Mail, Contacts, Calendars: Time Zone Support. There is no "Time Zone Support" there on my phone.
- 01-12-2015, 07:25 PM #2
- By RavenSword in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 196Last Post: 01-27-2015, 12:11 PM
- By mamutarka in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2015, 08:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 06:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 06:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 05:34 PM