How do I do in-app purchase on my kids' iPads and get it charged to my iTunes credit?
I have my daughters on the family share plan with me. My question is how do I do in app upgrades on their iPads apps and get it charged to my iTunes credit? If they get approval from me and they buy an app it gets charged to my visa. I want it going to my store credit.
- 01-12-2015, 05:31 PM #2
- 01-12-2015, 05:31 PM #3
- 01-12-2015, 06:14 PM #4iMore Elite
- 2,169 Posts
Re: App upgrades
Family purchases and payments - Apple Support
The way this reads it seems that the payment structure is that it uses the family member's store credit (if they have any) and then otherwise gets charged to the credit card.
It doesn't appear that there currently is an option for the family member's purchases to get charged to the Family Organizer's store credit.
- By derekeh in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2015, 09:52 AM
- By patton4549 in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2015, 05:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 01:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 12:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2015, 10:00 AM