Why does my daughters ipad take so long to charge?
MY daughter purchased a new 10 inch ipad with retina display mid Oct 2014 from Argos. It takes forever to charge and runs out very quickly. An example I was visiting her at Uni we put the ipad on to charge.. it was on 7% = this was at 7pm the following day at 12pm it had only charged to 18%. She uses it to take notes in her lectures (she has the apple wireless keyboard too) runs out of juice quickly. )around 48hours to fully charge and around 5 to be empty again).. It also keeps doing this weird thing where it seems to start to crash but then freezes ... she then has to turn it off leave it for half hour then turn it back on (loosing half hours worth of use as battery still goes down even when turned off)...
Any suggestions that she may listen too? I suggested taking to the apple store to get it checked as I think it's faulty but she wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do.
- 01-12-2015, 07:52 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2015, 06:00 AM