Google search within Safari

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Not sure, I get as many as there are. Scroll the whole way to the bottom and does it still only show 2 pages? Not sure what would cause that or why you are having issues with it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
How specific of a phrase are you searching for? I've had it happen to me before as well, but only if I search something too specific or not widely known. Could that be part of the issue?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
What are you searching? Like Metallicamilitia said, if it is something specific, that may be all the results you get.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Even if i type in horse i only get 2 pages. Doesnt matter what i search, only 2 pages shown

---
iPhone 6 Plus

Interesting, I opened Safari and searched Horse. I have Google set as my default search engine. Well I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and only saw Page 2, so I clicked it. Took me to Page 2, for curiosity sake I clicked on Page 2 at the bottom of Page 2 and it took me to Page 3. So I don't think you're limited to two pages of search results, it just seems that the controls have changed slightly. For going back a page it seems you'll have to use the swipe gesture. I would recommend going back to Google to search, horse for instance, and on page 2 at the bottom of the screen try clicking on Page 2 to see if it takes you to Page 3.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2