How to be NOTIFIED and REMINDED from lock screen and more?

JAntonioD

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello -

I am very absent minded, and I thought that my iPhone 6 Plus with Siri and Reminders would help me, but it hasn't. I need a system that will nag me until I accomplish the task at hand, while allowing me to be able to "snooze" the nags as needed.

Do you have any tips or tricks on how to make Reminders and Notifications actually bug me and help me remember to do all the things that I must? I would like it to flash on the screen when I am using my iPhone, and show prominently on the lock screen when I pick it up to use it.

Or, do I need a non-Apple app, such as Things or Toodledo, to help me get control of my life?

FWIW, I do not work at a company any more, but I am going to start my own business. So, I don't need a lot of separation between the two, but I just need to be nagged until I accomplish the things on my to do list. ALSO, I utilize a combination of GTD, and Franklin Planner systems.

Thank you for any help or advice that you can offer. I appreciate your kind consideration of this post.

~Antonio

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro