Why do i not receive imessages on my ipad air?
Really frustrated. I have tried multiple solutions with no luck. Imessages work fine on my new iPhone 6 but they are not connecting with my ipad air.
For some reason I cannot get my phone number to appear next to "send and receive" on the ipad. All that appear are 3 email addresses. Any suggestions?
- 01-10-2015, 04:53 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: Why do i not receive imessages on my ipad air?If you aren't receiving iMessages across all iOS devices
Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive on each iOS device and make sure that you signed in with your Apple ID. You must use the same Apple ID on each device.
Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive > You Can Be Reached By iMessage At and make sure that you selected each phone number and email address you want to use with iMessage.
If you linked a phone number to your Apple ID with iMessage and the phone number hasn't appeared, follow these steps.
Sign out of your Apple ID in Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and Settings > FaceTime on all devices.
If you're linking a phone number to an Apple ID, sign in to iMessage on your iPhone first. Then sign in to the rest of your device one by one with iMessage and FaceTime.
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 6Replies: 21Last Post: 01-19-2015, 11:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2015, 03:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2015, 07:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2015, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2015, 02:52 PM