Why is iPhone 6 Photo Storage so high?
My 16GB iphone 6 shows that it is using 1.2GB storage for photos and cam... I deleted the few photos I had on the phone and it continues to show 1.2 GB. How can this be? I have no photos or videos stored in this phone. I only had 10 pictures to start with. I desperately need to create additional storage and this seemed like a good place to start.
- 01-10-2015, 10:44 AM #2
- 01-10-2015, 11:26 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: Why is iPhone 6 Photo Storage so high?
No help there. I am new here. I figured out how to start a new thread. I asked same question there. Somehow my phone has 1.2GB of photos that cannot be located. They are not under deleted photos. There were only a dozen pics there and I deleted them. I desperately need to restore this space.
Thanks for your help
- 01-10-2015, 11:34 AM #4
- By randally in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2015, 05:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2015, 09:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2015, 08:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2015, 08:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2015, 08:40 AM