Why won't my iPhone register to my computer?
I recently got an iphone 6 and when I plug it into my computer it connects and says its charging, but it doesn't come up in itunes or in Computer. Occasionally it will come up in Computer as Apple iPhone and I click on it and it says Internal Storage is full so I click on it and there's nothing there. I used to be able to click into and all my photo's would be there and I could drag them into my Photo Album, but now there's nothing. I also can't get my old iphone 4S to register as well. I need to get my photo's from my Holiday and stuff off my phone, PLEASE HELP.
- 01-10-2015, 07:38 AM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: Why won't my iPhone register to my computer?
Windows computer? Make sure you have the latest Apple drivers for Windows installed... If you're connecting via a USB hub, don't. Plug to a USB port on the computer... And try a different lightning cable... One that's at least 'made for i' or OEM...not some no-name el-cheapo cable.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2015, 09:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2015, 09:45 AM
- By grunt0300 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2015, 09:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2015, 08:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2015, 02:51 AM