Mac book air 11" or iPad air?
I have a Mac book pro 13" It is too big for travel. Last year i borrowed my daughters I pad and didn't like it. However I did not have a keyboard and it was only a 16 GB.
I like to travel for about 3 months at a time and need something light. I take lots of photos in raw and like to review them and possibly store the. I take only one carry on backpack/suitcase so size and weight are a great concern. I also may have to purchase a Pelican or similar case since I will be in humid areas. That will add to the weight and space. Do you think it is important to have a waterproof case when traveling on water and in very humid areas?
It seems like they are both near the same price at 128 GBs each.
What would you recommend that I purchase for travel?
Thanks for your suggestions
- 01-10-2015, 01:12 AM #2
- By bodidly in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2015, 02:09 PM
- By RavenSword in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2015, 10:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2015, 06:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2015, 03:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2015, 02:19 PM