Can I get a Jawbone recommendation?

I

iMore Question

jawbone recommended

I chose the jawbone product - Up Move. For a starter tracker it seemed most reasonably priced and functionally featured for my needs. It has it's pros and cons. I have to move it between its clip on accessory to its wrist band, which is not the easiest to do. I find the wrist band works best for tracking sleep patterns.. but it could be because I've not found the 'right' place to clip on for sleep. There is a learning curve to the product such as its manner of showing time, I still haven't figured that out. I don't wear things on my wrist typically so the clip on is great. It doesn't have a face-plate showing numbers and such, which I prefer. the app works great on the iphone. Overall I give this a 9/10 rating and do recommend it to others.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: jawbone recommended

I chose the jawbone product - Up Move. For a starter tracker it seemed most reasonably priced and functionally featured for my needs. It has it's pros and cons. I have to move it between its clip on accessory to its wrist band, which is not the easiest to do. I find the wrist band works best for tracking sleep patterns.. but it could be because I've not found the 'right' place to clip on for sleep. There is a learning curve to the product such as its manner of showing time, I still haven't figured that out. I don't wear things on my wrist typically so the clip on is great. It doesn't have a face-plate showing numbers and such, which I prefer. the app works great on the iphone. Overall I give this a 9/10 rating and do recommend it to others.

Is there a question in there somewhere?....:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods