Is there a way I can reset my email on the login screen?
My username is [redacted]. I can't login because I forgot my password but when I try to put in my email to reset its someone else's email. [redacted] (also mine). It came up with [redacted] which is not mine. I tried my other passwords but none of them worked
Last edited by JustMe'D; 01-09-2015 at 08:45 AM.
- 01-09-2015, 08:49 AM #2
- 38,433 Posts
re: Is there a way I can reset my email on the login screen?
It appears your iOS device (if that's what you have) is protected by the iCloud Activation lock. Having said that, there is nothing any of us can do for you. You can attempt to get help from Apple, but unless you can clearly verify your identity and prove without question that the device is yours, they are not going to be able to help you in this regard. You will either have to recall the passcode or go through the process of recovering the passcode via the following link.
- By g8slord in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2015, 01:29 PM
- By rpac78 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2015, 09:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2015, 09:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2015, 08:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2015, 08:37 AM